The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania’s Future of Advertising Program announced today that it will host the second annual “Wharton Future of Advertising Super Bowl Ad Tweet Meet” featuring thought leaders from across the industry along with Wharton marketing professors commenting on Super Bowl TV ads live via Twitter.
This panel will begin Tweeting their impressions about the ads shown in the big game at 7:30 pm ET at www.myfoa.net and #whartonfoa.
The Tweet Meet will feature a panel of experts and pundits from the worlds including Wharton marketing faculty, advertising executives, students and journalists. Among those scheduled to weigh in with praise, criticism and/or befuddlement:
• Scott Goodson, Founder and Chairman, Strawberryfrog (@scottfrog)
• Brandon Berger, Chief Digital Officer, Worldwide, Ogilvy & Mather (@brandonberger)
• Faith Popcorn, Founder & CEO, BrainReserve (@FaithPopcorn)
• Regan Ebert, Vice President of Marketing, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group (@ReganEbert)
• Jennifer Rooney, CMO Network Editor, Forbes ( @jenny_rooney)
• David J. Reibstein, Professor of Marketing, the Wharton School
On the heels of their new Activity Feed, Twitter announced a major redesign of the site to simplify the user experience and make it easier to see how others are using Twitter.